Since 2015 we have incorporated drones for filming and aerial photography. We have the advanced pilot degree in RPAS (Remotely Piloted Aircraft System) complying with the requirements stipulated by the State Aviation Safety Agency (AESA) (BOE 07/31/2014).
Our extensive experience and professionalism in documentary and cinematographic filming endorse us as a guarantee and efficacy of our work.
Both aerial monitoring in public or private works, corporate and industrial videos, sports and leisure events.
If you only need some photos of your home or business you can also count on us, we adapt to the needs of each case.
In our filming team, in addition to the drone we continue to include the paramotor with a 3-axis camera stabilization system "HANDHELD 3 AXIS GIMBAL" for long-term recordings and tours where the drone cannot reach.
Some our clients::
- BBC for the documentary Mediterranean with Simon Reeve(2018).
- Channel 4 English TV program: Sun, Sea and Selling Houses(2019-2020).
- Documentary “El Señor de Sipán” produced by El Deseo and Explora Films, Peru 2007.
- Film "14 Kilometers" produced by Wanda Films, awarded at the 2007 Seminci International Festival for the best film and best photography, Tenere desert, Nigér.
- Film "The Grand Final" produced by Wandavision awarded at the Berlinale Festival 2006 in the Speciale section, Mongolia.
- Al Filo de lo Imposible produced by TVE.
- Adventure in Africa produced by Globomedia and Antena 3.
- The Traitor produced by Cuatro.
- Adventure program, Flying Over the Diamond, produced by Canal Sur.
- Filming of aerial images for different documentaries in the Tsavo Est National Parks (Kenya) and Kilimanjaro (Tanzania).